Emmer wheat dhaliya
Made to Order
Instructions to Use
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, green chillies and dry red chillies.
- Once the lentils are roasted and the mustard seeds crackle.
- Add in the finely chopped ginger and finely chopped curry leaves.
- Add in the finely chopped onions and the salt. Saute till the onions are soft and starting to brown.
- Add in the finely chopped tomatoes and saute for a minute. Add in the hot water.
- Once the water is boiling, add in the samba rava.
- Mix well and cover the pan with the lid and reduce the flame to a medium on the stove.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the pan and add in the coriander leaves.
- Mix well, cover the pan and reduce the flame of the stove to a low. Cook for another two minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat,drizzle some coconut oil or ghee &
let it rest for ten minutes for the rava to swell up.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or Curd.