Order for ₹700 and above and get 10% Off
Free Shipping on orders above ₹500/- in Bangalore
Sprouted Ragi flour
Made to Order
Ragi is a gluten-free grain that is associated with several health benefits.
Sprouting finger millet and then making flour from it is the best way to incorporate ragi into your diet.
The entire process of sprouting, drying, and grinding may take 4-5 days but it is mostly resting time.
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, iron and dietary fibre.
- Contains protein and vitamin D.
- Can help in battling anaemia and in controlling diabetics.
- Due to its nutritional value, it is suitable for babies and toddlers. It can be served as porridge.
- It can be used to make rotis which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils.
- It can also be used to make sweet or savoury pancakes and other baked dishes
Dry Sprouted Whole Ragi