Made to Order
Sharbathi wheat, Channa dal, Turmeric powder, Ajwain, Hing, Pinksalt
Instructions to Use
- In a large mixing bowl take 2 cups Missi atta.
- Add ½ tsp pepper, ¼ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 chilli & add ½ onion, 2 tbsp coriander and salt to taste
- mix well making sure the spices are combined well.
- further, add water as required and knead the dough.
- knead to smooth and soft dough adding a tsp of oil.
- now pinch a medium sized ball dough, roll and flatten it.
- also, dust with some wheat flour.
- further, roll it in a slightly thick circle like chapati or paratha.
- now on a hot tawa, place the rolled roti and cook for a minute.
- when the base is partly cooked, flip and cook the other side.
- also brush oil / ghee and press slightly.
- further, flip again once or twice till both the sides are cooked properly.
- finally, serve missi roti with veg kadai, raita and pickle.