Foxtail MIllet Pongal mix
Made to Order
Foxtail millet, Moong dal, Black pepper, Cumin, Dried curry leaves, Cold pressed sunflower oil, salt, Ginger, Asafoetida
Instructions to Use
Preparation Time 5 mins | Cooking Time 10 mins
- Take 1 cup of Millet Pongal Mix in a cooker.
- Add 4 cups of water or (2cups of water + 2cups milk) into the cooker.
- Adjust the salt to your taste .
- Then pressure cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Add ghee, roasted cashews, raisins and mix well.
- Serve hot with chutney and sambar.