Gluten free Roti mix (Diabetic Care Atta)
Made to Order
Bajira, Ragi, Rajgira, Soya beans, Channa dal, Fenugreek seeds, Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Quinoa
Instructions to Use
- Take 1 cup of diabetic atta.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Take 1 cup of water or ½ cup of water & ½ cup of butter milk.
- Boil water & add salt according to your taste and mix well.
- Carefully add flour in the water as soon as water starts to boil
- Use a ladle to make the dough.(once all the flour is added switch off the heat)
- Start kneading the dough and keep kneading until a thick dough is formed.
- Do not add excess water or flour as the dough may not be formed perfectly.
- Take a small portion of the dough, make a round ball of the dough.
- You can either use a rolling board or you can use the kitchen platform to roll out the roti.
- Dust some diabetic flour on the surface of the area where the roti is to be rolled out.
- Place the round ball on the dusted area and start patting the ball.
- Pat the ball and keep pressing it until a round circular roti is obtained.
- Heat the tawa well.
- Lift the roti very carefully and place it on the tawa
- Flip the roti again and press it so that the roti gets cooked well on all sides.
- The roti could also puff up if lucky enough.
- Flip the roti and cook all the sides until they are roasted well.